IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Cheshire's Blog: A Fun Idea for Alan's Obsessive Readers

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Fun Idea for Alan's Obsessive Readers

OK, so I was sitting around the other day, obsessing over how to generate a little more fun into this blog of mine. After no less than two whole grueling seconds of brain storming, I came up with this: Caption This!

Here’s the plan: Every Sunday afternoon, I’m going to post a picture that I happen to think speaks volumes. Then you - yes, you! – get to caption the picture. Just send me your caption idea by copying and pasting the following address into an e-mail: xcheshire333@msn.com (please note: you must remove the “x” from the beginning of the e-mail address before sending. I have placed it there in an attempt to reduce the amount of spam generated by web bots).
Here’s an example of what I’m talking about:

Now, you may ask, what’s in it for me? Is there prize money involved? If I win, do I get an all-expense paid trip to Disneyworld? Will my healthcare insurance provider suddenly reduce my premiums? The answer to these, and many other dumb questions, is no. However, if you submit the winning caption, you’ll get your name in print along with a great big THANK YOU!

So, let’s get started, shall we? Here is your first picture:



I'll be posting the winning caption for this picture on Friday, so don't hesitate.

Have fun!
AG
(xcheshire333@msn.com) – don’t forget to remove the “x”!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home