IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Cheshire's Blog: 1463

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

1463

1463? What’s 1463? I will tell you what 1463 is, but first, I’d like to share with you where I believe we would be had Bush not been allowed to steal the presidency in 2000.

I was never a big proponent for Gore. I know that I write a lot of articles that deal with the “left wing agenda”, but the fact is that I had no intention of voting for Al Gore. My reasoning for this was simple: he seemed, with the aide of Tipper, to have the first amendment in his crosshairs. Being a writer, the ultimate reason that I enjoy living in these United States is for the fact that I can write whatever the hell I want about whatever, or whomever the hell I want. Al and Tipper Gore, however, found this freedom to be detrimental to society at large, and so I would have sooner reelected Nixon.

So, with that having been said, I want the reader to understand that I also had no intention of helping to seat Bush in the White House either. It was my politically staunch opinion that George Bush, Sr. was, in fact, Satan incarnate. If this was the case, why on earth would I want his demonic child to run the house in his absence?

But, if Gore had somehow been able to beat the cheating system that landed Bush the presidential chair, I am sure of one thing: Osama bin Laden would now be in our custody. Beyond this, he would be in our custody and either in the midst of trial, or would have already been found guilty for the deaths of 2,700 people on September 11th, 2001.

So, what’s 1,463 then? 1,463 are the amount of days since September 11th, 2001, and yet the man who claimed this tragedy as his own is still at large. America incurred Germany’s surrender in 1,243 days. Japan’s in 1,365. Even the third Punic War, in which Carthage was burned to the ground and emptied of citizens, who were then taken en masse into Roman slavery, lasted around 1,100 days (and it took a lot longer to get troops into position, back in 149 BC).

Yet, after 1,463 days, the question remains: where is Osama?

I’ll bet that the majority of you reading this article didn’t know the exact amount of days since Osama has been at large. But you can sure bet that, had Gore won the presidency, you would have known. You would have known because his opponents would have made sure you knew.

AG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home