IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Cheshire's Blog: A Long Time Coming

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Long Time Coming


Well, it’s been exactly one month today, since I last wrote anything here. I needed a bit of a sabbatical, I think, to readjust my thoughts and to reevaluate some stuff in my life.

In any case, the Cheshire is back and ready to once again say …

Good morning America! And, a very special good morning to the guy who threw president Bush off-guard at a recent speech he gave to ranchers in Kansas, where ol’ Georgy was defending his unconstitutional spying program. How this heckler was able to get past Bush’s censorship henchmen is anyone’s guess … perhaps it was the “W” hat he reportedly wore to the conference.

Anyway, here is the video coverage.

AG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home